Vistas de página en total

viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

TO CIA (part 02) : DOUBTS TO KRIPTOS K4 POSSIBLE SOLUTION BASED IN THE PLACE OF "BERLIN"


DOUBTS
Remember, I suggest that Kryptos K4 solution is:

PEOPLE TO CREATE A SAFER, FREER WORLD AND SURELY THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE THAN BERLIN THE MEETING PLACE OF EAST AND WEST (97 Characters)


97 OR 98 CHARACTERS?

+ “All of the characters on the ciphertext side of Kryptos have been solved, except for 97 characters at the very bottom. There is also a question mark between parts 3 and 4. Some say the question mark is part of part 3 (since it ends with the question, “Can you see anything q”). However, it’s possible that the question mark is part of part 4. When Sanborn discusses the sculpture though, he describes the last part as being 97 characters.”
MORE
http://www.elonka.com/kryptos/faq.html


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mission Impossible: The Code Even the CIA Can't Crack


FROM http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-05/ff_kryptos?currentPage=all


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If I solved Kryptos, how would I announce it?
 
"If you just want to send a solution directly to artist Jim Sanborn, he has a (very basic) website at http://kryptosclue.com, which was launched on November 19, 2010."


Yes,I’ve been to the website of Kryptos sculpture of Mr Seaborn:

http://kryptosclue.com/clue/clue.html


The result was unsatisfactory. Why? I ask myself.

+ There are four possible answers:


1_ The website is not working
2_ I'm wrong
3_ My proposal is correct but in the ten letters there is an error on the website
4_ My proposal is correct but in the ten letters there is an error resulting from the decryption or the work of Mr Sanborn.


+ THe first thing I did. I wrote “peopletocr” according to my solution “clean”
(I copied a fragment of a speech of Ronald Reagan in front of Berlin Wall)
 

MORE     http://www.historyplace.com/speeches/reagan-tear-down.htm

…..but in the kryptos text K4 may be some cryptographic mistake voluntary or involuntary

 

I hope that Mr. Sanborn has made ​​another of his usual misspellings in their work.

Perhaps the website is designed to find a decrypted text and not for a plain or original text

So the original text that was encrypted and then in the coding process(or sculpting process) there was an error

Everything depends on what you are looking for: The original text or the text amended to build a sculpture.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" Ronald Reagan in Berlin (1987)
FROM    http://historyonyx.blogspot.com.es/2012_03_01_archive.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


 

I SAID IN SHORT, THAT:

+ My proposal is based on the original text, its political significance, and the place of "Berlin" in the 97 characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Surprisingly, Reagan’s “Tear Down this Wall” speech did not receive extensive media coverage initially.  Several opinion columnists criticized Reagan for being too naïve and idealistic. "
MORE:  http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2010/11/reagans-tear-down-this-wall-analyzed/
---------------------------------------------------------------

+ Is a shortcut, but I do not cheat.
 

Jim Gillogly, a Southern California computer scientist, who resolved k1, k2, and k3 said “There were no written rules in this contest”, and adding: “As far as I’m concerned a crack is where you find it. The choice of tool isn’t the important part, but rather the decisions about how to use the tools.”

+ Now trying to check my theory and searching  an old code to write this solution.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PREVIOUSLY
TO CIA: KRIPTOS K4 POSSIBLE SOLUTION BASED IN THE PLACE OF "BERLIN" 

http://prophecyexperimentalzone.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/to-cia-kriptos-k4-possible-solution.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bye, October 11, 2013.
JSP


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RT3cx1b9ZM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 comentario:

  1. + I balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.

    + Jim Gillogly, a Southern California computer scientist, who resolved k1, k2, and k3 said “There were no written rules in this contest”, and adding: “As far as I’m concerned a crack is where you find it. The choice of tool isn’t the important part, but rather the decisions about how to use the tools.”

    + I would not say that it worked out brilliantly, all I did was follow a reasoning analyzing all tracks. It was then necessary to find a beautiful answer related to a wall and Berlin, and in determined physical space for 97 / NYPVTT characters.

    + So the best candidates were Kennedy, Reagan and Pink Floyd.

    + I can not prove mathematically my solution, I just hope that the sculptor provide another clue like "Berlin = NYPVTT" to prove my proposition, -- Paraphrasing too "It is by logic that we prove, but by intuition that we discover. To know how to criticize is good, to know how to create is better"
    — H.Poincaré, Science and Method (1908, Part II. Ch. 2, p. 129)

    + I agree that it would be much better to have the code used and the response at the same time but “There were no written rules in this contest”.

    ResponderEliminar

DEUTERONOMY chapter 18, verse 21-22.